Disney’s The Little Mermaid Comes to 4K Ultra HD This February Loaded with Extras
In honor of her 30th birthday, she has twice won an Oscar (Best Original Music and Best Original Song ” Under the Sea, “Underwater”, “1989) The Little Mermaid dives into Walt Disney’s signature Signature Collection with all-new bonus features and a fashionable mode. accompaniment. The magical and musical tale of mermaid princess Ariel, accompanied by the adorable acolytes Sebastian and Flounder, and the sea witch, Ursula, will delight all generations when he returns home for the first time. Digitally in HD, 4K Ultra HD and Movies Anywhere on February 12 and on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray on February 26th.
The Signature Edition of The Little Mermaid presents his award-winning musical score and his iconic songs such as “Under the Sea” and “Part of Your World” “with an accompaniment mode that allows you to accompany this group of beloved characters in his journey. Unprecedented bonuses bring together legendary composer Alan Menken and some of Disney’s most recognizable women around a piano for remembrance, singing and celebrating. The little mermaid . The latest installment of “Stories from Walt’s Office” compares the love of Walt and Ariel for treasure collecting. Viewers will also have a glimpse inside the film “ The Little Mermaid ” at their original recordings, explore hidden treasures and fun facts of the film and attend a special performance of “Part of Your World” by DCapella, a sensation of a cappella singing. In addition, fans will have access to additional bonus classic bonuses!
Related: The Disney Princesses Are Crouched In The Makeup Anxiety Videos
According to Hans Christian Andersen’s classic fairy tale about a beautiful mermaid princess who dreams of becoming a human, The Little Mermaid . ] was directed by John Musker and Ron Clements ( Aladdin ). He presents the vocal talents of Jodi Benson ( Toy Story 2 Toy Story 3 ) as Ariel, Pat Carroll ( Laverne & Shirley ) in the role of Ursula, Samuel E Wright (Broadway & # 39; s The Lion King ) as Sebastian, Christopher Daniel Barnes ( The Brady Bunch Movie ) as Eric, Kenneth Mars ( Young Frankenstein ) as Triton, Buddy Hackett ( The Music Man ) as Scuttle, Jason Marin ( Back to the Future ) as Flounder and René Auberjonois ( The patriot ) as the chief Louis. The film was launched in theaters November 15, 1989 and is the 28th film of Walt Disney Animation Studios, and the first in what many have described as a new renaissance of Disney animation.
The Little Mermaid is the seventh title to join the Walt Disney Signature Collection, which includes innovative films created or inspired by the imaginary and the Walt Disney heritage, featuring timeless stories and characters that have touched generations. The film takes place next to Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs Beauty and the Beast Pinocchio Bambi The lion king and The lady and the tramp .
- ALL NEW CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BONUS:
- • Sing-Along Fashion – Sing along with the movie in this version of the movie.
- • Alan Menken and the song of the great ladies – From the voice of a mermaid to the music of a muse, the music of Alan Menken was recorded. the soundtrack of some of Disney’s iconic women. Join Alan, Jodi Benson (Ariel), Paige O ‘Hara (Beautiful), Judy Kuhn (Pocahontas Singing), Lillias White (Calliope) and Donna Murphy (Mother Gothel) to celebrate the music of their films in the same year. honor of it. it all started … “ The Little Mermaid .” During this discussion, the ladies will share their memories of the musical creation of their characters with Alan, what it means to be part of the Disney Princess / lead actress heritage and will create new memories by singing with Alan around the world. A baby grand piano.
- • “What I want from you … THIS IS YOUR VOICE” – Enter the recording studio and discover more closely the cast of “ The little mermaid “at their original recording sessions.
- • Walt’s Office Stories – Gadgets & Gizmos – Like Ariel, Walt Disney was a collector of many different things, from miniatures to the first mechanical characters that inspired the invention of the first one. animated animation. We examine some of the collections that Walt had kept in his office during the third episode of this series.
- • #TreasuresUntold – Join Ruby Rose Turner and Olivia Sanabia from Disney Channel’s original series “Coop and Cami Ask the World” as they plunge into an in-depth exploration to explore hidden treasures and amusing facts about Disney “ The little mermaid .”
- • Video clip “Part of your world” by DCapella
- • Classical features bonus – revisit four exciting features of previous versions, including:
- ◦ Character removed: Harold The Merman
- Under the scene: the art of live action Reference
- Reading Howard Lecture
- How Audio Commentary With Ron Clements, John Musker, and Alan Menken
The Walt Disney Signature Collection Includes Innovative Films Created Or Inspired s by the imagination and heritage of Walt Disney, featuring timeless stories and characters that have touched the generations.